The highly versatile Orvis Chest/Hip Pack is the ultimate grab-and-go fly-fishing pack when you know your target and what they´re eating. This 3L pack can be worn on your hip, slung over your shoulder or on your chest. It even snaps right on to the front straps of the Bug-Out Backpack. Myriad applications for brookies in small streams to bonefish on a flat, this big/little pack is efficient and versatile, yet feature rich. Tippet Whippet recessed docking station with tippet bar included for instant, fixed, and fumble-free access for up to six spools. Large main compartment with multiple internal pockets. Top fly patch. Side forceps dock and zinger/nipper pass-through port. Removable shoulder strap and hideaway hip strap. Weight 300g/.66 lbs. In sand. Shell: 100% recycled CORDURA® ECO 600 denier polyester with strategic TPU coating. Liner: 100% recycled 200 denier polyester. Spot clean. Imported. Tippet and accessories not included.
9½"W x 6"H x 5"D. 3L/183 cu. in.
- 100% recycled CORDURA® ECO
- 3 liters of capacity
- Tippet Whippet recessed docking station with tippet bar included
- Main body storage pocket with fly patch top and internal features
- Side forceps dock and zinger/nipper pass-through port
- Removable shoulder strap and hideaway hip strap
- Bug-Out Backpack compatible