Lettkastet line med kort klump for de trange forholdene
You can feel the presence of the short belly the the instant your rod and line connect, whether you are lifting it off the water or handling smooth transitions between different fly casting strokes. The short headed line will enable you to fish in even the tightest of conditions and require a minimum of energy from you to get the fly "out there" again!
ArcticSilver Fly lines description.
The MicroDiameter (MD) concept
The success behind our innovative fly lines is the MicroDiameter (MD) running line.
The ultra-thin diameter of the running line causes less friction against your fly rods guides and less wind disturbance. Your MD fly line will "shoot" extremely efficient and ensure longer casts with less effort.
· Effortless casting also in windy conditions.
· Longer casts due to less resistance against guides and wind.
· More space on your reel.
length: 30 m/98 ft
head: 8,5 m/ 30 ft
Available in #3-10Float, #6-8Slow/Int, #4-10Intermediate
You can FEEL the presence of the short belly the instant your rod and line connect, whether you are lifting it off the water or handling smooth transitions between different fly-casting strokes. This short-headed line will enable you to fish in even the tightest of conditions and require a minimum of energy from you to get the fly "out there" again!
With a short belly of 8,5meter this line is designed for what is most important when fly fishing - having THE FLY out there IN THE WATER as much as possible!!!
"One back cast - and let the rocket fly."
The short belly and high-density coating give you a fly line that maximizes energy from the rod, so you can achieve long casts with less use of power.
· Fast loading due to short belly and high line speed.
· Perfect for small rivers and coastal fishing.
· Taper allows for both spey and overhead casting.
The new Compact 2.0 is an improved version of our popular Compact fly lines:
· 4-meter handling zone for better balance and durability.
· smoother transition towards the tip for better turnover and presentation. Allows to hold more line in the air before shooting.
· the best premium quality coating available in 2021.
THE COMPACT 2.0 GUARANTEES MOST EFFECTIVE FISHING AND EFFORTLESS CASTING LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED BEFORE!
The short belly of the Compact 2.0. acts a lot like a shooting head and allows for long casts with less false casts necessary. "One back cast and let the rocket fly!" Sven Fugger, Passionate sea trout fly fisher.
All our WF fly lines come with:
· 4-meter handling zone for better stability and durability.
· Strong braided core with tough bonding to the coating.
· Strong, welded micro loops on both ends.
· Best coating available on the marked.
· Taper that allows for both spey and overhead casting.